|The therapy room, near Bastille.|
I offer counselling and therapy on Wednesdays and Fridays in a large, sunny room near Bastille. I'm currently finishing my Masters' dissertation after successfully completing 4 years of training in Gestalt psychotherapy - a kind of therapy in which:
- we explore feeling, thinking and body sensation in the here and now
- we let go of old fixed patterns to restore flexibility in responding to current challenges
- the principle goal is awareness
- shame, excessive guilt and sadness heal and are transformed through dialogue
- we experiment to discover new ways to be
- we discover how you can access support and develop self-support
The place where I work is 10 rue Bréguet, near Bastille, 75011.
It's a 5 minute walk from metro Bastille (line 1, 5, 8). Or metro Bréguet-Sabin (line 5)
I work in English (I'm a native speaker) and French (I'm fluent.)
I am in regular supervision with Claudia Gaulé of the Ecole Parisienne de Gestalt.
I am a member of the UK Association for Gestalt Practioners (UKAGP) and an associate member of the British Association for Counsellors and Psychotherapists (BACP.)
06 26 90 13 26